On the Files/Images page, you manage image files that can be uploaded to the articles. After you select a file to be uploaded, a dialog with the following parameters opens:
- Filename: The name of the file that is shown only on the Files/Images page within AIstant.
- Folder: By default, the folder is images, but you can create a new folder, for example, documents, to organize your files according to their types.
- Title: Text that the user sees when hovering over the image.
- AltText: Alternate text that is shown when the user's browser cannot display the image.
- Caption: Text that is shown with the image.
After you upload your file, it appears in the list on the Files/Images page with image preview, file path, and options to edit or delete the file.