Tags are keywords that you can use to quickly find articles in your knowledge base (KB). The Tags page shows all tags that have ever been added to your KB articles. The name of the tag is displayed together with articles to which it is linked.
To add new tags to the list, folow these steps:
- Open the Articles section.
- Select the article that you are going to tag.
- In the panel on the right, click Edit.
- In the editing mode, enter the tags in the Add Tag field.
- The tags will appear both under TAGS in the article details on the right and on the Tags page.